[GNC-dev] Drop link to 2.6 release tour, , The page itself still exists as older news items refer to it.

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Oct 5 20:07:35 EDT 2018

> On Oct 5, 2018, at 3:51 PM, Frank H. Ellenberger <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> That makes it slightly harder to check translations.
>
> For normal visitors are now only the 2.0 screenshots shown  under
> Features. OK, I know the nonexistant GTK3 screenshots would look
> different - much more ugly IMHO. ;-)
>
> So the question arises: Would somebody volunteer, to create a new
> Features pages, taking the best from
> http://www.gnucash.org/features.phtml and
> http://www.gnucash.org/2.6-release-tour
> and create an updated Gnucash 3.x feature page with fresh screenshots?
>
> Required knowledge: HTML, PHP
>
> Should we forward an improved version of this message to gnucash-user?

I made some gtk3 screenshots for the docs for 3.0. They’re in https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/tree/maint/guide/C/figures <https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/tree/maint/guide/C/figures> and https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/tree/maint/help/C/figures <https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/tree/maint/help/C/figures>. Doesn’t cover everything but they might be helpful.

Regards,
John Ralls