[GNC-dev] Gtk and themes

cicko alen.siljak at gmx.com
Mon Oct 22 08:10:13 EDT 2018

Adrien Monteleone-2 wrote
> In the meantime, making the app work correctly is certainly more
> important, as is re-working the code base to eventually facilitate a move
> to an MVC pattern that might facilitate easier visual customization, or at
> least more native platform integration to remove the occasion for the
> requests.

Well, I wholeheartedly agree on that one. Even just getting the data store
to be a clean relational database would help immensely in providing a solid
base for alternative UIs (like web, mobile, etc.).
For example, I'd be happy to experiment with NativeScript and create a basic
app that could post, or at least read, the transactions from the book on
both mobile platforms, or something along those lines, but I'm still
reluctant to generate any transactions from outside GnuCash.

--
Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-Dev-f1435356.html