[GNC-dev] Git Questions With Documentation

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 18 04:36:14 EDT 2018

David,

It was the master branch which was 139 commits behind. I looked at the maint
branch and noticed it was up to date.

I have tried forking your repository but as I already had a fork of the main
gnucash-docs repository github wasn't letting me fork your repository
separately. It basically told me I already had that repository so no go. I
could delete my copy of the main Gnucash repository and maybe then it would
let me do it.

One other way to do it may be to create the bug branch for the doc update
in the main Gnucash repository if John and Geert are willing to do that.

something along the lines of the approach in the answer to this may be
useful.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14865283/proper-git-workflow-scheme-with-multiple-developers-working-on-same-task.

David Cousens

-----