[GNC-dev] Git Questions With Documentation

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 18 09:00:25 EDT 2018

Hi Frank,

The problem I was having is that until David Ts changes are merged into the main repo
I can't pull them using either GitHub or GitKraken to my local repo from the GnuCash-docs github.

I use Gitkraken and it has just allowed me to clone https://github.com/sunfish62/gnucash-docs into a second repo on my
computer so I should be able to feed any material to him through that. David suggested I add sections on the other
import  facilities i.e. DTAUS MT940 and MT942 I'm happy to do that but it will be easier if I can do the changes here
then send david a pull request.

One problem I will have is getting sample files for the MT940, MT942 and DTAUS formats so I can run through the
interfaces. I have a friend who was a manager with Deutsche Bank a few years ago but Klaus is now working for another
company in Melbourne.

If you know where I can find any sample files I would appreciate getting hold of them.  It would be good to have a
collection of  sample files for testing Gnucash in any case as part of the program. No problem for the internal ones
that Gnucash can export.
Best wishes
David (Cousens)