[GNC-dev] Git Questions With Documentation

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 10:01:59 EDT 2018

David,

I am glad that you are taking on this aspect of the docs. Thank you.

I would like to note to you (and reiterate for the larger group) the following important information:

I am a POOR CHOICE to be considered some kind of documentation expert. While I have a great deal of editorial experience, and have reasonable technical writing sensibilities, I have demonstrated over the years a profound and preternatural ability to mess up this documentation process. Placing your trust in my skills and abilities is likely to lead to trouble.

David

>>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14865283/proper-git-workflow-scheme-with-multiple-developers-working-on-same-tas