[GNC-dev] Documentation update problems

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Sep 20 13:18:28 EDT 2018

I was thinking more along the lines of .deb/.rpm but if it adds complexity to get up and running, certainly, it should not be included. (or perhaps as a breakout page option)

I don’t take that route for my own installations as I’m more familiar with building and cleaning up after myself.

Regards,
Adrien