[GNC-dev] Windows build

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Apr 11 12:11:06 EDT 2019

Bob,

No, the build server doesn't run tests. I've had it in mind for some time to set up an Appveyor instance to run the unit tests but higher priority work keeps getting in the way.

After running a build open a mingw32 terminal:
  cd /c/gcdev64/src/gnucash-on-windows.git
  TARGET=gnucash-maint jhbuild -f jhbuildrc shell
  cd $PREFIX/../build/gnucash-git
  make check

I don't think all of the tests pass on Windows. Another job that higher priority work keeps blocking, sigh.

Regards,
John Ralls