[GNC-dev] Building on Windows

Matthew Forbis matthewdavidforbis1982 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 16:49:12 EDT 2019

I have finally had time to sit down and try again.  When libxml development was installed via pacman, it installed icu64 in addition to the icu61 that was already installed by the gnucash script.  I was able to remove icu64 and clear out the entire build and inst directories and try again.  It built without errors at that point and then the first time I ran, it crashed.  I had to do a glib-compile-schemas in order for it to run at that point.  (I'm just documenting manual interactions in case the scripts should be updated some for others).

Thanks all for your help so far.  Now onto trying to debug the chart hang problem.

Thanks,
Matt