[GNC-dev] Building on Windows

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Aug 27 12:13:07 EDT 2019

My understanding, and the link you posted does nothing to gainsay it, is that VSCode is an editor like emacs. You need other tools to do the building, packaging, and debugging. Like emacs, those tools can be integrated with the editor via tasks (link in previous email).

What's your full setup for development using VSCode? How much effort is needed to duplicate it?

Regards,
John Ralls