[GNC-dev] Dependency graphs

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Dec 8 08:55:04 EST 2019

While discussing cmake target dependencies on irc with Chris I started
wondering how hard it would be to visualize our current dependency tree.

Turns out with cmake it's pretty straightforward to export the dependency info
in a format that's understood by the graphviz tool.

So I have created two graphs: one for current maint and one for current
master.

My plan is to put them in the wiki for reference, together with the commands
used to create them. Currently the wiki won't allow uploads of svg files, so
that bit has to wait some more.

Meanwhile I'll post them here for those interested.

Regards,

Geert