[GNC-dev] Further feedback

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Tue Feb 5 12:23:37 EST 2019

On 2/5/19 9:13 AM, Stephen M. Butler wrote:
> On 2/4/19 11:56 PM, Christopher Lam wrote:
>> Thanks! And a report example as well as the options to be specified too?
> Before doing any reconciliation -- Pre-Reconciled.html
>
> Reconciled Checking, Savings, Money Market, and Cit Credit card to 1/31/2019
>
> Then produced Post-Reconciled.html
>
> The only options picked where on the Accounts tab.  Picked BECU and
> Liabilities and the Children button.
>
> Note that the Post- file doesn't show the transactions reconciled.
>
> Should be easy to produce both based on the XML file previously
> submitted.  I just checked everything off for the month of January on
> each reconcile action for the four accounts (I picked statement date of
> 1/31 to make it easy to remember).  As you can see, only checking had
> February transactions.  And, yes, some of those are in the future!

And note that the default option is to show the full account name.  That
isn't happening in the summary at the top.

I'm thinking that if the full account name is not selected, and
placeholder accounts are shown, we might want to indent the children's
names a couple of spaces.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com