[GNC-dev] tb, gnc or me? my trial balance is wrong and I think it is gnc not me

Wm wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 12:52:43 EST 2019

On 11/02/2019 17:30, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> Please tell me the intent is to *add* the book currency value, not replace the actual currency value.

Our USA friends are still thinking about what a TB is for.

> I would hope that the actual currency transaction data would still be available.

The actual transaction values should be prime in a TB.

> If you have to reconcile against statements or receipts (or suffer an audit) with foreign amounts sans their ‘book currency’ equivalents, such original data would be critical.

Agreed, you know how much the tx was for, your audit should agree.

A trial balance should never be speculative (unless you voted for Trump
in which case buying shares in jewish orientated russian biased golf
clubs that own wall building companies would seem a good idea).

Please check if your financial adviser is qualified before taking their
advice and it is with regret that I mention Judaism, Trump's son in law
is a nasty person regardless of religion.

> If so, this is how I originally conceived GC was operating till I learned otherwise.

Shrug, where do we learn more about "book currency".