[GNC-dev] tb, gnc or me? my trial balance is wrong and I think it is gnc not me

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 11 12:30:30 EST 2019

Please tell me the intent is to *add* the book currency value, not replace the actual currency value.

I would hope that the actual currency transaction data would still be available. If you have to reconcile against statements or receipts (or suffer an audit) with foreign amounts sans their ‘book currency’ equivalents, such original data would be critical.

If so, this is how I originally conceived GC was operating till I learned otherwise.

Regards,
Adrien