[GNC-dev] GnuCash 3 on Linux

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:52:10 EST 2019

I cannot understand why you keep using this software since it is so
obviously horribly flawed and you have such a low opinion of the
developers.

I am sure you would be a much happier person if you used one of the
many alternatives that are conveniently available.

Surely anyone who keeps using it is just encouraging these ne'r do
well developers to carry on in their recalcitrant ways and you really
owe it to yourself to stop using it in order to show how disgusted you
are.  That'll show the F***Ts won't it.

Colin