[GNC-dev] GnuCash 3 on Linux

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 04:19:05 EST 2019

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 at 23:28, Wm via gnucash-devel
<gnucash-devel at gnucash.org> wrote:
> You, Colin Law, seem to be the sort of person that votes for Trump
> because you aren't bothered if a black women gets shot.

I fail to see what I have done to be so vilely abused as to be accused
of being a Trump supporter or being a racist.

Also I fail to see what I said that so angered you.  I merely
expressed surprise that you use Gnucash when you have such a low
opinion of the developers.  How you can trust their work to look after
your financial data when you consider them so incompetent I don't
know.

As for my desire not to post words that may offend others then that is
why I do it, so as not to offend.  I have grandchildren and if they
should happen to google my name and come up with my posts I would not
want to be ashamed of what I have written.  Some obviously are not
worried about offending others.

> There aren't that many people like you out there, Colin Law, and you
> should let this community know which side you are on.

Which side of what?

Colin