[GNC-dev] Building 3.4 on Mint 18.3

Jacob Larsen jacob at larsen.net
Sun Feb 24 16:14:44 EST 2019

Hi Geert

This is Mint on the Mate desktop. I found this from the configure log
that seems related: "No package 'gwengui-gtk3' found"

This package is not available in the Ubuntu 16.04 base, but was
introduced in 18.04. If this package is critical to GnuCash then it
seems the configure script has a bug here. I can see that I have the
gtk2 version of the package installed, perhaps that causes the confusion?

I'm not sure I will get closer to this. I have been putting off an
upgrade for far too long and it is probably easier to do the upgrade and
try again.

/Jacob