[GNC-dev] Launchpad

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 3 19:40:20 EST 2019

Adrien,

Have you loaded and compiled with the libboost-dat-time-dev headers
installed. I have libboost-date-time-dev,  libboost-date-time1.65-dev and
libboost-date-time1.65.1 loaded on Linux Mint 19 (Ubuntu Bionic 18.04) and
it builds and compiles without any problem.. dpkg -l | grep
libboost-date-time will list the installed libraries

 I think I used sudo apt install libboost-all-dev to install the headers
although apt-cache lists libboost-dev as the default header files and it
also only lists libboost-date-time1.65-dev and libboost-date-time1.65.1. I
think libboost-date-time-dev is a hangover or a dependency for another
program I build

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens