[GNC-dev] AppImage

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Fri Jan 11 12:44:27 EST 2019

Hello Derek,

Is the goal to have a Flatpak image be part of the standard release
process?  By this I mean to say, will there be a Flatpak build released
with the windows and mac builds upon a new release?

I think that would be a great addition and help ease a lot of the build
challenges Linux users go through with each release.

Michael