[GNC-dev] [GNC] Reconciliation Report -- Can't find transactions

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 05:49:05 EST 2019

Dear Liz

Thank you for experiments - this confirms that doing a proper
reconciliation report is *difficult*

Please experiment further (1) expand dates eg from 01/01/1980 to
01/01/2099 (2) let me know the characteristics of the 77 missing amounts
- are they unreconciled/cleared/reconciled?

I guess you can build from source, would you care to try
https://github.com/christopherlam/gnucash/tree/maint-scheme-progress-and-reconcile-header
which will add a reconcile-report header?

I'm fully aware this report is currently incomplete and will need
further refinements. For instance IMHO the primary sortkey should be
frozen to 'reconciled status'.

I'd be keen to discuss further to shape it into a proper report.