[GNC-dev] Tax Report Options: Payer Name Source Option

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 08:41:59 EST 2019

Hello,

On the Tax Report Options dialog, there is an option named “Payer Name Source” that once allowed the user to select “Current Account” or “Parent Account” as needed. This option, when set to “Parent Account" would force the TXF report to roll the information in a child account up to its parent (i.e., Expenses:Charity:MyCharity would display in the TXF report under Expenses:Charity).

I say “once” because I cannot seem to get this option now to activate; it is always greyed out. I have checked this in GC3.4 and GC2.6.19 on MacOS Mojave; it is not active in either. I know that it worked at some point, since I used it. Now, I cannot get it active to set.

Ideas?

David T.