[GNC-dev] owner-report, receivables-aging etc

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:43:27 EDT 2019

In this case, I think there is a strong argument that credit-notes must be
ignored in the generation of aging-table? And this would apply for
customer/job/vendor/employee aging tables, therefore only applying payment
using credit-note will reduce the balances? Advantage is there will be no
negative numbers in aging table.

In any case I'd think both owner-report and aging must be consistent.