[GNC-dev] Building gnucash (maint) with aqbanking6 (master)?

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sun Jun 30 12:09:56 EDT 2019

Dear John, thanks for explaining the part with the patches some months ago. Indeed they didn’t build and required 2h of work from my side, but with today’s commit it now at least builds again.

There is some talk about new regulation for banks in Europe with respect to online banking. It could be that Martin needs to quickly implement some new protocol parts in aqbanking, just in case some old protocol parts unexpectedly stop working. So I thought I better get gnucash ready to switch to most recent aqbanking, in case it is needed.

Regards,
Christian