[GNC-dev] [GNC] UK VAT and "Making Tax Digital"

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue May 7 12:43:30 EDT 2019

Hi Christopher.

updated VAt accounts for your attention.

I'd be happy to fill in the return with these numbers:
Box1 220
Box 2 40
Box 3 260
Box 4 109
Box 5 151
Box 6 1475
Box 7 545
box 8 100
Box 9 200

the GST report is close, subject to including the asset purchases.

thanks,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542