[GNC-dev] Dependencies on Launchpad

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Thu May 23 17:41:14 EDT 2019

I've made it to the point of uploading source to Launchpad to build a
ppa.  However, Launchpad reported these dependency issues:

| Install gnucash build dependencies (apt-based resolver)                      |

Installing build dependencies
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
or been moved out of Incoming.

 sbuild-build-depends-gnucash-dummy : Depends: debhelper (>= 11~) but 9.20131227ubuntu1 is to be installed
                                      Depends: googletest but it is not installable
                                      Depends: libgwengui-gtk3-dev but it is not installable
                                      Depends: libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev but it is not installable
                                      Depends: locales-all but it is not installable

Builds fine on my local box.
--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM