[GNC-dev] broken build dependencies within Gnucash on Windows project

Dale Phurrough dale at hidale.com
Tue May 28 09:20:32 EDT 2019

John, as I'm invested to get a Windows build pipeline working (even for
stable gc 3.5), I volunteer to fork the gcow 🐄 repo on github and try a
few changes. Its easy for me to iterate/test.
Asking/volunteering so that we both don't do the same work. [caveat: I will
not fix guile, instead downgrade to the prev version that matches the
existing patch]

--Dale