[GNC-dev] owner-report, receivables-aging etc

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Nov 5 14:28:13 EST 2019

Christopher,

I have some AR cleanup in-progress and your revised owner-report would come in handy matching up payments to invoices. I’ll be happy to report back any testing issues I encounter while using it.

I can’t seem to find your link in the list threads, can you provide a current link? (I have your github bookmarked but can’t seem to find where this particular report is buried)

Can I simply place it in my reports folder and load it or do I need to build maint first? Thanks.

Regards,
Adrien