[GNC-dev] [GNC] Customer Report versus Receivables Aging

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 7 00:53:26 EST 2019

I have a client that has frequent pre-payments and their entry in the Aging report shows a negative balance. (I owe them because they have pre-paid)

I’m also using 3.7.

Are you entering pre-payments using the “process payment” function?

If you are simply taking the payment entered as a manual transaction, and later using the ‘apply as payment’ function, then the Aging report won’t see it till you do that. The business features and associated reports aren’t cognizant of manual entries.

Regards,
Adrien