[GNC-dev] [GNC] Customer Report versus Receivables Aging

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Thu Nov 7 12:45:36 EST 2019

Hi Christopher,

  Thank you for this suggestion. Unfortunately, I failed to mention
that I'm running GnuCash on a Mac (Mojave, 10.14.6). I don't think the
Windows repository you sent will help me much. I am willing to try the
beta version of the reports if I can do that without jeopardizing my
production environment. I just don't know how to do that; I've never
used anything but the stable version.

Thanks,
John