[GNC-dev] Build error with scm-engine on current master

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Sep 12 03:47:43 EDT 2019

Hi Christian,

Thanks to your detailed description I can now reproduce the problem when
building master with "make" rather than "ninja".

Turns out there's a hidden circular dependency between engine.scm and engine-
utilities.scm via the call to
(gnc:module-begin-syntax (gnc:module-load "gnucash/engine" 0))

I have a fix ready for this particular case, but there are more of these so
I'm still working through the others.

Regards,

Geert