[GNC-dev] STP (Australia only)

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 07:36:33 EDT 2019

Hi Liz; as usual, a sample datafile with appropriate payroll accounts and
transaction would be useful, and the desired XBRL output. Please be aware I
have seen some XBRL embedded within HTML files around a few years ago (from
UK tax returns) but never actually used one myself.

I do better with examples rather than reading official specs. So if you can
provide above, I can try :) it'll likely be a separate .scm to run on
recent releases.