[GNC-dev] current master vs maint

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Sep 18 16:55:56 EDT 2019

Op woensdag 18 september 2019 16:50:10 CEST schreef Christopher Lam:
> I attempted merge maint into master today 2019-09-18. There are currently 3
> conflicts
> 1. trial-balance.scm -- the module-name needs to remain (gnucash reports
> standard trial-balance); add the line (use-modules (srfi srfi-1)) somewhere
> 2. report-core.scm -- requires careful handling to prevent changes to
> (gnc:define-report) being reverted
> 3. CMakeLists.txt -- requires some modifications that I have no idea how to
> handle.
> I'll leave the merge to someone more experienced.

It was tricky one... The above changes were relatively easily handled using
kdiff3 as the git mergetool.

There was another conflict due to a file relocation that wasn't recognized by
git (budget-barchart.scm)

And lastly a new file on maint (test-trial-balance.scm) required module
resolution (there was no conflict), but builds failed after the merge.

Should all be fixed now.

Regards,

Geert