[GNC-dev] Missing package

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:50:52 EDT 2019

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 12:00 PM Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes it seems likely that code that was new in July would not be in the
> Disco repositories because they froze before April. So the trick is to make
> the code available for building.

You see, we have multiple realities to reconcile... Code that was created
in July that needs to line up with code that froze in April.

It occurs to me for my Bionic 18.04 goal it might be easier for me to
tackle it by rolling back GnuCash to those versions that came out before
Bionic froze in early 2018, and get those to build, and work on each "fails
to build" problem one at a time, as they develop.