[GNC-dev] Documentation flow; was: About 3.9 and reconciliation balances

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Apr 10 01:36:11 EDT 2020

Thanks Frank

That was pretty much what i thought the situation would be. Perhaps we
should add a note about the flow somewhere That is easily accessible to
users in the documentation so that users have a better idea of where to look
for up to date recent and rapidly changing information. I will setup a Wiki
page detailing what I discovered about the effects of Chris's fix in 3.9
even though the plan is to drop it from 3.10 for the moment. Gunter Kamp
seemed to have a related but slightly different issue associated with
AQbanking. Banks here haven't generally allowed any direct server access
other than downloads from their web portals so i have no familiarity with AQ
banking

David

-----
David Cousens