[GNC-dev] Can a module call a function from another module?

jeanl ripngo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 01:29:15 EDT 2020

Devs, I have a question to which I can't find an answer. It is possible for a
function from a module (say import-ofx) to call a function from another
module (declared in "reconcile-window.h" for example).
I'm not able to include reconcile-window.h from gnc-ofx-import.cpp , I
assume the build isn't setup to include the right headers.
But perhaps this is by design and a module isn't supposed to be able to call
another one. In that case, how can we make it so a function from a certain
module is followed by a call to a function from a different module
automatically?
J.

--
Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-Dev-f1435356.html