[GNC-dev] Testing python

Mark epistemik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:47:30 EDT 2020

I use the python bindings regularly but I've never got any warnings or
errors such as you describe. Just to cover the basics first, are you sure
you didn't want to issue the venv command with the '--system-site-packages'
switch? Did you have pygnucash loaded to the pip of the python you used for
venv? Or instead did you make sure that in your venv you have included the
path to your tinkered bindings in your PYTHONPATH? And you activated the
venv before using? Sorry if this is all basic stuff you already know about.

*Mark*
*epistemik at gmail.com <epistemik at gmail.com>*
*(613) 447-5385*