[GNC-dev] Can a module call a function from another module?

jean laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:06:38 EDT 2020

Thanks for all the background, I understand it a lot better now. Indeed,
I've noticed the intermingled UI/logic code in places, and I agree
that's not good.
What I want to try is launch the reconcile from the import, exactly like
aqbanking, so that shouldn't be a problem. No specific implementation
function.
Jean