[GNC-dev] About Experimental Reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Apr 25 04:05:37 EDT 2020

What happens to saved configs of old reports?

Does GC choke when you try to run one?

Is an error message generated?

If the reports are renamed (and maybe relocated) will this auto-map so the configs still work? Or will that just blow them up entirely anyway?

I’ll presume the configs won’t work on new reports since some options either won’t exist or have been changed.

I rarely run a default report except for testing or to see what a new user sees when they need help or someone thinks they found a bug. For my own use I have customized configs. (not so many I can’t re-create them, but it will be some effort to figure out how to re-create those reports with the new versions) I’m sure some users out there have extensive saved configs.

Regards,
Adrien