[GNC-dev] About Experimental Reports

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:25:24 EDT 2020

Saved configurations, the following can apply:

Most relevant options are transferred unchanged eg account selection, dates
chosen.

Options which are not present in upgraded reports are ignored.

New options are set to a useful value by default.

The layout of most upgraded reports will be slightly different.

There is no 100% valid upgrade strategy that will satisfy all users.