[GNC-dev] Fwd: Testing python

andygoblins andygoblins at gmx.com
Mon Apr 27 22:37:31 EDT 2020

On April 26, 2020 6:21:52 PM UTC, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:
>Did you uninstall the result of "ninja install" before running the
>second test ?

No, silly me. If I uninstall first, I get the same error. The binaries must be looking in the install directory instead of the build directory.

I guess I could just test from the install directory, but it bothers me that the python tests work fine in the build directory without an install.

I'm sure I'm just missing something really obvious now.

>Also did you follow Rob Gowin's suggestion about using a space instead
>of a semicolon when
>setting GNC_UNINSTALLED=1 ?

Yeah, I ran "export" on all my variables, and got the same result.