[GNC-dev] iOS app

Camille Rizko camriz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 15:56:22 EDT 2020

 Hello Geert,  After 2 frustrating and unsuccessful attempts to install development on the Mac, I ended up reverting back to Linux. I have compiled and ran successfully gnucash on Debian. Do you have a preferred IDE that you use on Linux?, I haven't used EMACS for almost 15 years and would rather use a newer IDE/editor. Let me know.