[GNC-dev] "2" version of source code

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Aug 1 07:10:52 EDT 2020

Op dinsdag 14 juli 2020 17:49:34 CEST schreef Robert Fewell:
> Also if I remember right there was a lot of, "it is not the same as
> the existing" which slightly put me off any further progress.

I admit partial blame to this and apologize for it. In the years since I have changed
my mind on this and I would be more ok with certain layout improvements. Just as
an example I would now even dare to propose to drop the double line mode in
favour of user selectable visible columns (some columns may be made mandatory
though).

But as mentioned in other messages, I don't know if it's the right time to work on
this. The primary concern remains the slowness of GtkTreeView (or is that really
GtkTreeModel) with large data sets.

Regards,

Geert