[GNC-dev] change column headers on invoice?

Siim Sellis haukafarm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:04:47 EDT 2020

   Hi!

   Is there an easy way to change the text on printable invoice? I would
   like to translate the column headers, Date, Due date, Net price, Tax,
   Total price and Amount due fields, that appear on printable invoice, to
   Estonian language. I believe there is no Estonian version of Gnucash
   available. I don’t mind it being in English otherwise, but since vast
   majority of invoices will be sent to Estonian customers, I would prefer
   them in Estonian.

   Thanks in advance!

   Siim