[GNC-dev] change column headers on invoice?

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 08:58:17 EDT 2020

Hello Siim,

Am 27.08.20 um 13:04 schrieb Siim Sellis:
>    Hi!
>
>    Is there an easy way to change the text on printable invoice? I would
>    like to translate the column headers, Date, Due date, Net price, Tax,
>    Total price and Amount due fields, that appear on printable invoice, to
>    Estonian language. I believe there is no Estonian version of Gnucash
>    available.

nobody provided one until now. So you could start one this way:
See https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Translating_the_Program
how to create it.

There is no need to translate all 5k messages at once. As you are only
interested on the invoice part, search the po file for occurences of
#: gnucash/report/reports/standard/invoice.scm

Finally you should submit it to the project. Then others will benefit
and can continue the work.

>    I don’t mind it being in English otherwise, but since vast
>    majority of invoices will be sent to Estonian customers, I would prefer
>    them in Estonian.
>

>    Thanks in advance!
>
>    Siim

Regards