[GNC-dev] change column headers on invoice?

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 02:33:54 EDT 2020

Hi Siim,

Am 28.08.20 um 09:40 schrieb Siim Sellis:
> Where’s the po file, that I should start working with?

Usually you would have to generate it according
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Get_a_fresh_template
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Build_a_new_.po_file

I have prepared a file for you:
https://github.com/fellen/gnucash/blob/L10N_et/po/et.po
Go one level up to download it.
Then edit it and send it back to me, if you don't want to learn the GIT
stuff.

Regards
Frank