[GNC-dev] build stats/badges for GNC maint, 3.6, 3.5 using Docker

Dale Phurrough dale at hidale.com
Tue Dec 8 11:01:40 EST 2020

If Linux builds only, then only two things needs to be done:

   1. Update the existing 3.x solution at
   https://github.com/diablodale/gnucash-dev-docker to compile for GnuCash
   4.x. After someone understands the shared/common methodology, this is less
   than a week of work. A single platform (e.g. Debian/Ubuntu) might even be
   in hours.
   2. Copy the documentation I wrote at that same repo and integrate it
   into GnuCash docs -- adapting it for any stylistic changes. This is less
   than a day of work if someone understands GnuCash doc process.