[GNC-dev] build stats/badges for GNC maint, 3.6, 3.5 using Docker

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Dec 8 11:55:20 EST 2020

Dale,

We already have dockers running Linux--Arch Linux, Ubuntu-18.04, and Ubuntu-20.04--on Travis CI and Github actions. Feel free to borrow whatever you need from there to update yours, the docker files are in utils/ci.

Chris isn't looking for CI, he wants a Windows Docker image with all the dependencies set up as a shortcut to using gnucash-on-windows to create a build environment.

On the other hand *I* want to get a Github action for Windows CI set up but I'm stuck on accessing MSYS2. https://github.com/actions/virtual-environments/blob/main/images/win/Windows2019-Readme.md says that Mingw-w64 is preinstalled but doesn't provide any information on where. Do you know?

Regards,
John Ralls