[GNC-dev] Budgets: Sort accounts by code

Kevin Buckley kevin.m.buckley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 05:42:53 EST 2020

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 18:15, Robert Fewell <14ubobit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin,
> The current version is 4.2, soon to be 4.3 and in that version there is already an option to show the code column and description with either being sorted.
> Also on the toolbar is 'All Periods' and with an account selected will populate all cells for that account with a value.
> You do not say what OS you are using but maybe you should think about upgrading?
>
> Regards,
> Bob

Thanks for the info Bob.

Trust me, you don't want to go down the "you should upgrade route" but FYI,
and i'll refrain from coying to the list because I appreciate GnuCash has moved
on, even if I haven't (ho-ho), here you go.

I am running a Linux From Scratch OS, currently without the X Window System,
so will evetually be building a 2.6.21+, with a few  of the GnuCash 2.7 series
mods (such as the directory re-org), from source, still using Autotools and not
CMake, and without all the Boost stuff, and against the old WebKit
version, yadda,
yadda, yadda, a build which I also currently have running on a
systemd-free Ubuntu
14.04.6.

I will get there, as in 4.x compatability eventuially, but, well, you know !

Cheers again,
Kevin