[GNC-dev] Budgets: Sort accounts by code

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 05:15:37 EST 2020

Kevin,
The current version is 4.2, soon to be 4.3 and in that version there is
already an option to show the code column and description with either being
sorted.
Also on the toolbar is 'All Periods' and with an account selected will
populate all cells for that account with a value.
You do not say what OS you are using but maybe you should think about
upgrading?

Regards,
Bob