[GNC-dev] Supported language-Lao

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:40:23 EST 2020

Hello Souksakhone,

Am 11.02.20 um 19:27 schrieb Souksakhone Phomphakdy:
> Hello Frank,
>
> Thank you for your prompt reply. I really appreciated it. I had used many Lao keyboards type Lao in GnuCash but I was not successful. See attached file for how it looks. I can type Lao in other programs like photoshop, MS Word, Paint and Etc... Can you please help me to get the Lao display correctly? is there an option where I can change font type?

As I am no Windows user, others might have better instructions.
At first you need to determinate the fonts on your system, which include
Lao characters.

Then you should follow
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3#Typefaces
to set them for the program surface and use the menu entry
Edit->Stylesheets
to apply them on the reports.

> By the way, when I went to GnuCash webiste and under Donations  I did not see PayPal or Master or Visa option.

If you follow the sourceforge link from
https://www.gnucash.org/donate.phtml
you can select Paypal or "Debit or Credit Card".

> Thank you,
>
> Souksakhone

Regards
Frank