[GNC-dev] [GNC] QIF file import failed -- but no errors or warnings

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:31:01 EST 2020

Moved to devel because this is developer stuff. It's difficult because the
programming was done 20 years ago when toolkits were much more primitive.
You have two options to log.

in C, add PWARN ("retval is %s", retval? "True" : "False"); in
assistant-qif-import.c:3050
in guile, add (gnc:pk "objects1 = " object1 " object2=" object2) in
qif-to-gnc.scm